Yes. If you have a URL custom type field, you can link the title to this field instead of to the details page.
Did you include the directory parameter? Your shortcode should look like: [drts-directory-search directory=”my_directory_name”]
Yes, for listings. Also there is undocumented support for reviews.
- Keyword Search, Location Search, Location Selection Search, and Category Selection Search.
- See the search documentation for additional details.
- There are three:
- This doesn’t seem like many, especially compared to Sabai Directory, but the drts-directory-view is quite powerful and customizable and replaces a number of the more specific shortcodes one might otherwise expect.
Not in Directories Pro currently, but they plan to add Leaflet.js support which will avoid the necessity of the API.
Yes, locations based functionality can be disabled.
- Directories –> [Your Directory] –> Content Types –> Listing –> Manage Views –> Manage Filters.
- For more details, see the documentation.